- Be Kind and Nice. It really matters.
- Choose to be moderate and flexible in all areas of your life.
- Take time for your SELF and your health EVERY DAY…and figure out what that means so that it DOES happen EVERY DAY.
- If you’re waiting do or try something, don’t wait. Schedule it after you’re done reading this.
- Consider looking at the world with eye glasses that are tinted in all colors…there are surprises everywhere!
- It’s more about HOW than the WHY or WHAT.
Monday, June 20th was a special day for me…I was honored to have my birthday coincide with a gorgeous Strawberry Full Moon and the Summer Solstice! In reaching the end of another decade on Planet Earth, here’s a few things I’ve picked up along the way and try to practice every day:
A Yen for Yoga
Yoga strengthens the mind and body, but sometimes the stress of daily life challenges our momentum. We hope this page inspires you and keeps you moving!